Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
Here’s my favorite from last time:
We are thinking about finding out more about the Scout movement before Peakles joins and the post by Use Resources Wisely was all about World Thinking Day – Tonga, seemed ideal! Packed full of interesting facts and ideas to do with Tonga plus some general information about World Thinking Day seemed like a great way to find out more about a new culture as well as Scouting too!
Thank you for linking up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been doing!