Top 10 Powerful Affirmations to
Make Confident School Kids
Affirmations are small sentences packed with positive thoughts. You can start using affirmations from an early age with your child and encourage them to say them too. Here are a few to help your youngsters through those first few weeks at school.
1. I love being me.
2. I will try my hardest to do my best.
3. I am not alone. There are other kids out there who are just as scared/upset/angry/shy as me today.
4. Sometimes I will win and sometimes I will lose. Both of these things will make me a stronger person.
5. The kids I don’t know at school are possible friends I haven’t spoken to yet.
6. Playing together is just as important as learning together.
7. Instead of waiting for people to ask me to play, I will ask them first.
8. I can tell the important adults in my life the things that make me happy or make me sad.
9. School is a place that can be full of laughter as well as knowledge.
10. I will try to be myself at all times.
Find out more Top 10 Lists – Back to School Ideas for Kids by following the links below:
Top 10 School Bus Crafts from Craftulate
Top 10 Readiness Activities for Your Kindergartener Our Good Life
Top 10 1st Day of School Keepsakes from Artsy Momma
Top 10 After School Snacks from Nemcsok Farms
Top 10 DIY School Supplies Projects from Crafty Kids at Home
Top 10 Homeschool Room Essentials from School Time Snippets
Top 10 Back to School Ideas to Calm an Anxious Child from Lemon Lime Adventures
Top 10 Back to School Sensory Play Ideas from Project Sensory
Top 10 Nature Study Supplies from Rhythms of Play
Top 10 Powerful Affirmations to Make Confident School Kids from Witty Hoots
Top 10 Back to School Math Activities for Kids – Little Bins for Little Hands
Top 10 Back to School Apple Crafts and Activities from Play & Learn Everyday
Top 10 Learning Supplies for Preschool from Mom Inspired Life
Top 10 Back to School Science Activities at Preschool Powol Packets
Top 10 Back To School Printables from The Pleasantest Thing