Blogtober Day 1
All About Me And My Life
Blogtober Day 1 is all about me – where do I start? What would people really want to know about me? So I decided to do a list of things all about me and my life.
- Crazy Cat Lady – I love cats and now have the pleasure of sharing my life with Molly, Charlie and Rosie.
- Kids – I have a 20-year old (this month) and a 7-year-old, and a star in the sky who will never be forgotten.
- Driving – I didn’t learn to drive until I was 35 and wish I had learnt sooner.
- Garlic – I have a garlic intolerance/allergy which is rubbish as it is in nearly EVERYTHING and so I cook from scratch for most meals.
- Caravan – We bought a caravan and have toured around the UK. Next year we hope to travel to Holland and visit the Efteling Theme Park.
- Northern Lights – Despite living in the North East of England I have never seen the Northern Lights. I plan to see them one day!
- Spheksophobia – I have this.
- Bees – I do however have an affinity with bees, especially the bumblebee nests that we have in our roof space every year.
- Cauliflower – my favourite vegetable and I would eat it every meal if I could.
- Amazonian Vulture – I have had an Amazonian vulture land on my head at a Bird of Prey show. They are heavy and their talons are very sharp!
So there we have it my ten unusual things about me and my life. Which one surprised you the most?
I’m joining in with Blogtober 2017, where UK bloggers are joining together to write a post every day in October. Using daily prompts from Hex Mum Blog, the posts can be funny, insightful and thought-provoking. You can read what everyone else is writing about by following the link below!