What to do on a Sunday Afternoon? We Made a Bucket List!
After much debate at home about what we should do at the weekend I have decided to make a bucket list for the next one. I have never really planned what to do on a Sunday but each family member has a different view on what we should do! We have narrowed it down to a few needs, wants and a few ‘what ifs’ too!
- Have a picnic
- Visit the beach
- Go to a museum
- Visit Fairy World (from the 4-year-old – don’t even know if this exists)
- Buy a bass guitar shaped like a giraffe (from the 17-year-old who I think is not taking this very seriously)
- Hot air balloon ride at sunset with the person that he loves (from hubby I added ‘with the person he loves’ he said ‘I suppose so!’ – got to love that old
- Watch Star Wars – all the DVD’s one after the other (sigh)
- And the Matrix DVD’s (another sigh)
- And The Best of Fred Dibnah DVD’s (REALLY ?? I don’t think my hubby is taking this seriously either)
- Have a full Sunday Dinner (not prepared or cooked by me)
And if money was not a limit:
- Go go-karting on our private track (from the teen)
- Disneyland Paris (from the 4-year-old – who WOULD turn down the US version! Don’t ask me why – I would go to the US version.)
- Sunset at Uluru (Ayer’s Rock) & Sunrise at Cape Agulhas (southern most tip of Africa) (from husband – I think he is trying to redeem himself)
- Visit New England in the Fall (because I love Autumn and I have heard that it is spectacular!)
So there you have it – a wonderful bucket list for a Sunday Afternoon!
We actually had so much fun thinking of all the places we could go and places to see so the last thing I would like to add to our bucket list is:
Spend time with the family making up a bucket list!
Sign up with your email address for more top tips and news from Witty Hoots –